5 Must-Do’s To Boost Your Career This New Year
Entertainment| | By Chelsea Cansino
- Identify highs and lows: Being able to locate your wins and loses over this past year, can allow you to see your strengths, weaknesses, and know where your work resolutions for the new year should be.
- Reorganize: Everything from your inbox to your professional workspace. Removing clutter and unnecessary materials will assist in your ability to feel less overwhelmed and stressed during your workday.
- Update yourself: Refresh your resume, your professional attire, and your professional materials. All things from your LinkedIn to your business cards to your email signature, increase the quality of your professional necessities.
- Inspiration station: Whether it is making an inspiration Pinterest board or creating an idea list, gather some professional motivators to keep your determination consistent.
- Create a one-year plan: Similar to business projects, create a personal professional business plan for this upcoming year, including small and big goals that you can refer to. Writing out and bringing your plans to life will move your goals from a plan to a reality.