These Are 6 Perfectly Good Reasons Why Your Dog Should Sleep in Your Bed
Science| | By Jason Owen
- Dogs can help fight insomnia by helping a person feel warm and safe.
- Snuggling dogs helps to relieve anxiety and stress.
- Dogs have been known to help fight depression because they often love their owner unconditionally.
- Due to their warm body and rhythmic breathing, dogs are comfortable sleeping companions.
- Additionally, their warm bodies can help keep their owners warm on cold nights. (But get us started on summer nights though.)
- Sleeping with their human is also good for the dog’s well-being as they too feel safe and secure by your side.