These Are 6 Perfectly Good Reasons Why Your Dog Should Sleep in Your Bed
There’s a debate that rages on in households over whether or not the family dog should be allowed to sleep on the bed. And there are compelling arguments to be made on both sides. But while the non-bed people may have their hygiene or “the bed is too small for all of us” reasons, this quick list of reasons why your pooch should sleep on your bed shows that allowing them to cuddle with you can have huge benefits for everybody involved.
- Dogs can help fight insomnia by helping a person feel warm and safe.
- Snuggling dogs helps to relieve anxiety and stress.
- Dogs have been known to help fight depression because they often love their owner unconditionally.
- Due to their warm body and rhythmic breathing, dogs are comfortable sleeping companions.
- Additionally, their warm bodies can help keep their owners warm on cold nights. (But get us started on summer nights though.)
- Sleeping with their human is also good for the dog’s well-being as they too feel safe and secure by your side.
Share On Facebook