Charlie Sheen’s severe food poisoning caused by bad clams
The former Two and a Half men star was taken to a Los Angeles hospital on Monday June 8th, after he had a seafood dinner delivered to his house.
Sheen’s publicist Jeffrey Ballard tells Us Weekly that after Sheen fell ill, he went to a local medical center “just to be on the safe side”.
Ballard adds, “It was clams, bad clams. Nothing too exciting… They checked him out, hydrated him and sent him on his way. He was back home in bed 90 minutes later.”
15 Co-Star Feuds So Tense They Refuse To Ever Work Together Again
Actors have a tough job. They have to remember their lines, perform on cue, and deal with the sensitive egos, personalities, and idiosyncrasies of each individual actor on the set. ...
click here to read more