Husband Reminds Wife Suffering From Depression Why She’s Amazing With Touching Gesture
Lifestyle| | By Brian Delpozo
A California woman suffering from depression recently took to Imgur to share an inspiring message her husband had written her. In Molly Murphy’s own words describing her issues, “I’ve been juggling a lot lately. Trying to do well at work. Just got married. Couldn’t afford a wedding. Family is sparse. Falling out with friends, yaddadyadda.” The pressure was building up.
After a particularly grueling day, where Murphy , exhausted from a recent trip, she received an unexpected surprise from her husband. According to Murphy, “Today when I came home from a trip to SF, I flopped onto my bed in tears. I looked to my left, and saw these words painted all across my mirror. I think he wanted me to remember how much he loves me. Because he knows how quickly I forget. He knows I struggle to see good in the world, and especially the good in myself. But here it is.” The list Murphy’s referring to, written across her mirror by her husband, said:
- She’s my best friend.
- She never quits on herself or me.
- She gives me time to work on my crazy projects.
- She makes me laugh, everyday.
- She is gorgeous.
- She accepts the crazy person I am.
- She’s the kindest person I know.
- She’s got a beautiful singing voice.
- She’s gone to a strip club with me.
- She has experienced severe tragedy yet is the most optimistic person about humanity I know.
- She has been fully supportive about my career choices and followed me each time.
- Without realizing it, she makes me want to do more for her than I have ever wanted to do for anyone.
- She’s done an amazing job at advancing her career path.
- Small animals make her cry.
- She snorts when she laughs.
Best Lip Sync Battles So Far
Lip syncing has becoming the newest trend, but watching our favorite celebrities lip syncing is pure entertainment. Hosted by LL Cool J and Chrissy Teigen, Lip Sync Battle has become ...
click here to read more
Share On Facebook