7 Honest Valentines for 2017
Lifestyle| | By Steven Lerner
Valentine’s Day is almost here — which means it’s time to plan the perfect date with your special someone. According to Hallmark, 114 million Valentine’s Day cards are exchanged, resulting in the second-largest holiday for greeting cards. Instead of giving the same old boring Valentine’s Day card every year, how about giving something that is more unique to 2017?
Here are seven honest 2017 Valentines that will be sure to make this holiday very memorable:
1. A campaign promise turned Valentine.
2. An ode to the most critically acclaimed movie of the year.
3. Let the healing begin after the election.
4. A tribute to the most downloaded app of the past year.
5. A Valentine for these rough times.
6. 2017 will probably break another record.
7. The most popular Valentine in the Trump White House.
Happy Valentine’s Day 2017!!!