The Closest You’ll Get to Real-Life ‘Catdog’ — Dogs Who Wish They Were Cats
Dogs are man’s best friend. They love unconditionally. All that they ask in return is food, water, someone to scoop their poop, and — of course — the freedom to act like a cat if they want to. Seriously, some of these pooches might need therapy. Here are our favorite examples of the closest real-life versions of “Catdog” we’ll ever see.
1.”When will our husbands return from war?”
2. “The sofa was our territory. We are not amused.”
3. “You said stand guard. You didn’t say where to stand guard.”
4. “Why is it that only cats get to put their butts on things? I want in.”
5. “Yes, I’m sleeping in a box like a cat. Problemo?”
6. “We’re sick of cats always having the box fun.”
7. “I will never judge a cat for sitting on countertops again. My eyes are truly opened.”
8. “I can climb a tree just like the cat. I can get stuck just as good, too.”
9. “Okay, this one I don’t get. How is this comfortable?”
10. “Dog flap, cat flap — they’re all the same, right? Wait, nope, they’re not.”
11. “Keep walkin.’… This kitty has claws.”
12. “I will never pee in the snow again.”
13. “Who ever said this was a cat thing? It keeps my paws toasty.”
14. “I got to do it while I was a puppy. I don’t see why it should end now.”
15. “I, too, appreciate being at the highest height.”
What do you think? Are these pups giving the classic cartoon a run for its money? Does your dog act like a cat, too? Let us know in the comments, and please SHARE these adorable pooches with your dog-loving friends!
Looks Are Deceiving: Cute Animals That Can Kill You
Have you ever looked at something from afar and thought how amazing or cool or interesting it looked, only to approach it and realize it’s not any of those things ...
click here to read more
Share On Facebook